Il Monitoraggio Universitario
Il Corsi in Osteopatia ISO sono sottoposti ad un continuo monitoraggio, condotto dalla università inglese che ha dato la validation ai corsi e che rilascia agli studenti il titolo accademico a completamento dei loro studi.
Il monitoraggio implicato nell'accreditamento universitario consiste nella verifica dei programmi, nella approvazione delle domande d'esame, nello scrutinio dei risultati, nonché in visite annuali e semestrali di sostegno e controllo. Gli esaminatori esterni bilingui nominati dall'università stendono una relazione alla fine di ogni anno accademico.
Dicono di noi gli esaminatori esterni:
- ISO students continue to perform at a level at least equivalent (and in some cases superior) to Bachelor level in other UK institutions providing similar courses.
- The level of student performance indicates a high quality of teaching, learning and assessment and I was impressed with the centre and the high standards they obviously have in all areas.
- There were some excellent theses.
- I was very impressed with the research projects and the links to other institutions where students were able to carry out their projects.
- In particular the practical marking sheets are some of the best I have seen in my work as examiner, moderator and external examiner and as such the centre should be congratulated.
- Students are provided with a course that provides a substantial grounding in the knowledge, skills and attributes of an autonomous and critically thinking osteopath
- We were impressed by the breadth and depth of knowledge demonstrated by these students, whose achievements were even higher than those expected from average comparable accademic insitutions